Swoldiers! The weather is warmer and summer is almost here! That means it's time to amp up your summer workouts.
Let's get started with the workouts below.
Workout 1 - 1 set of each exercise with 8-12 reps each
1. Barbell Squats
2. Barbell Deadlifts
3. Seated Leg Curl
4. Seated Cable Rows
5. Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip
6. Barbell Shoulder Press
7. Parallel Bar Dip
8. Barbell Curl
9. Triceps Pushdown
10. Side Lateral Raise
Workout 2 - 1 set of 8-12 reps
1. Leg Press
2. One-Legged Deadlift
3. Glute Ham Raise
4. Overhand Pullups
5. Barbell Incline Bench Press - Medium Grip
6. Arnold Dumbbell Press
7. Bench Dips
8. Hammer Curls
9. Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
10. Reverse Flies
11. Turkish Get-Up (Squat style)
These kind of workout sessions hit every part of your body! (Which we all need for the summer!)
It is also great to have a Post-Workout Cardio Session
Pick a new session after each workout to keep your muscles guessing and adapting to the new stimulus.
- Session 1: 8 sets of 30 sec. 60 sec rest.
- Session 2: 10 sets of 20 sec. 40 sec rest.
- Session 3: 12 sets of 10 sec. 20 sec rest.
- Session 4: 8 sets of 35 sec. 15 sec rest.
- Session 5: 5 sets of 40 sec. 40 sec rest
We all want to look good when we are at events where we get to wear summer clothing! Here is a way to start our summer transformations!
Until next time my swolmates!